Other people's behaviours are outside of my responsibility:

Just in my experiences of course:


Narcissists will always target someone who is positive or shines bright even in spite of the darkness of the world.


They'll project who and how they are and recruit hate armies to justify and pacify and validate them and their abuse and hate.


I'm an anti-bullying advocate, always have been, not going to change, and you can be a circus and be the hateful clowns but I have every right to take a step back away from your misguided and empty and fake justified abuse under the guise of I'm the problem.


Oh I know when I'm a problem and I know when I am not but I never go out of my way to sabotage a business, never gone out of my way to hate anyone and never will. Especially never body shaming people.


Go be a narc but I want no part in any of it.


It's sad and pathetic that cowards hide behind screens to justify their abusive ways and try and flip the narrative to get anyone gullible to believe that the person deserves abuse.


I abuse no one.


That's how I KNOW I ain't deserve ANY abuse. Period.


If I don't like you, I stay away.


Learn HOW to do that.


Or try and sabotage but I won't quit so you're wasting your time.


I'm showing my CHILD that no matter what life throws at me I will fight and continue and stay alive and actually work towards making positive changes and my actions speak louder than any false narrative.


My people will find me and they do and I'm loved and someone's sister and daughter and mother, but I don't know why I'm even saying that cause narcs have no compassion, no empathy and they only target me when I point that out which only cements my points further.


This was a learning experience and I'm all good.


I just hope they heal and I'm done trying to clarify or defend myself against people who just want any excuse to be horrible and despicable people and mislabel you as one.


I have more important things to work on and I am.


This is what every single troll looks like to me:


Art: 'troll' Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


 #EveryVoiceMatters #bullyingawareness #ifyousayhateSAYsomething #ispeakup #speakupfortherightthings #positive #happyinmylane #happytotalktomyself #dontneedahatearmy #ifightmyownbattles #sadworld #lifegoeson #ebook #artist #blogger #advocate #d



isabilityinclusion #disabilityrights

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.