Nature πŸ‚

 #nature

I love meditation and incense and a calm breeze blowing at me and I love it even more when the sun chooses to shine!

I have just been relaxing and enjoying the air and clouds, skies birds and trees.

My dog Bud keeps sneeking up to lie next to me in the sun and I think more people need to put their phones down and just enjoy the fact that they're alive, no matter what's happening in your life, still be grateful you get to be here to experience it.

Life is hard for us all.

We need to slow down and learn to ground ourselves and enjoy the present, as kung fu panda says:

'Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

And people leave their presence behind when they pass on, again why life is such a gift, as it has pieces of everything and everyone that has ever lived, whether people can see them or not. They're there.

A song hummed by the great, great, granddaughter of the original singer, plants people have planted, stories they have written.

No matter what you do in life make sure you do the right thing because you are after all leaving behind your very own presence.

So make sure it's to inspire people and change things, make sure you lift women up and don't be afraid to face things.

Be brave.

Be kind.

Be grateful.

I am grateful for so much today, it may be heartbreaking having dealt with so much negatives and loss, but I am grateful for everything I have right now and the chance to do everything I am trying to do and doing.

The universe sees me, as she sees all of us. 🧿πŸͺ¬

S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.