Deadlines are the enemy:

I wish I hadn't pushed myself so hard with this house this week, I've pulled several muscles and it's excruciatingly painful.

*Slaps wrists*

It's a day at home for me. 

C'est la vie.

I rearranged the housing officer appointment so even though the deadlines are my enemy and I've overdone it and seized up, I'm still happy with my achievement and my progress. I'm still making progress and that's what's important.

It took me a while to sort the dog and give him a little dry food brekkie and Ponyo their food too, and I drank plenty of water but I keep sneezing so I hope I'm not looking at dealing with a cold too. The sneezing hurts my shoulders meh, I'll get through this but I just wish this weather was warmer so the cold wasn't impacting my mobility as much.

S.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

#disabilitysupport #disabilityadvocate #disabilityawareness #disabilityinclusion #pauseandrest #notquitting 


Here's a pic of my Bud who helps make me feel less alone on bad pain days. Ever the gentleman. 😅




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.