A smile does not mean I'm not in pain:

Since I'm being brave enough to leave the house today, here are some reminders from a wonderful artist known as @Colourblind_Zebra !


If you see me actually enjoying myself, please don't ruin it. Don't say I'm faking, don't say I look fine, just keep your opinions to yourself and allow me to have fun.


I'm attending a foam party on my hometown, it's 90s themed and I have picked out my clothes already!


I'm excited for once!

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ


Thanks ♿


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#positivityiskey #disabilityawareness #disabilityinclusion




Image: collage of Colourblind_Zebra's art pieces.



Image: clothes sorted for 90s insanity event!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.