It's been a wonderful Easter weekend!

I got to spend some amazing time with my son today and he's so funny and growing up so much! He brought me a little golden bunny today bless him and him and the dog are so cute together. He had his Easter egg off me already and it was just a nice surprise to see him today.

It's also so nice to see how happy and bouncy Bud is these days now he's settled in and the little fur baby has definitely captured my heart, he was making me laugh so hard jumping on the bed with his rope this morning and right now as it's quarter to 9pm he is snuggling close to my leg.

Ponyo is getting slowly bigger as long as he leaves eating bubbles alone bless! I love that little axolotl just as much! He's had my life so many times ahaha!

I also choked on a dry potato wedge during tea and I've just overcome that ahaha. So I'm typing this watery eyed having coughed for way too long and why do my arms ache! 

Anyways, overall it's been a great Easter and I made more progress on my canvas for the veterans charity and finished a large card I created via wirestock for a gentleman in North Yorkshire who was in the RAF and turns 100 on the 6th April.

I truly believe kindness causes more kindness and ripples can impact way more than we realise.

Not much else to blog at this time, just a lot of goals to continue working towards and a lot of projects to keep adding to and finish.

I'm excited for all of course and I'm working ever so hard towards all of my goals, hoping to build a lot more up in my portfolios and I'm looking forward to studying Criminology again this September. It will be level 3 policing so I have collage attire with policing written on the back. 😅

The sun has been shining a bit more so that's brightened me up a lot, maybe I'm one of those that have S.A.D, Seasonal Affective Disorder, lol, known my luck it's just another thing I have to fight with. Ahaha.

A fighter I am though!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend and thank you for taking the time to follow and read my blog. I want you to know you're appreciated. 🙌🏼

S. xoxo

@KawaiiDollDecora 🩷✨


Image: the chocolate bunny gifted to me from my son.


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: