Hard work is not rewarded in reality:

How you can do everything necessary to complete all profile levels and Facebook still finds silly excuses to prevent you from reaping your very real and hard worked for rewards:

Social media sucks the time and life out of you, so do what you need to when you need to and forget about the rest.

Hard work is not rewarded today, it's ignored, overlooked, and especially if you're achieving things as disabled woman, it's even hated on.

Well I won't quit and I am definitely feeling sabotaged in every direction because society is legitimately sabotaging me in every direction, but I won't quit and I'll keep creating and one day, maybe even when I'm dead, my break will come and I'll finally be appreciated...

S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


~ Art is whatever we want it to be, and it's never solely for you nor for me, but for all those who can relate to it from now and beyond eternity ~ -Sarah Wingfield


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Screenshots proving that no matter what you do there is always a loophole to rob you from anything beneficial as a result of your hard work:









Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.