Art is a great way to express difference:

I've been working on a lot of disability positive artworks and I've got a long road ahead as I have to create some characters with wheelchairs and oxygen and much much more. 

I want everyone with any kind of disability to feel validated. We struggle so much daily I feel like they should be represented in a creepy and cute and even supernatural or fun way.

I'm letting my soul decide how my art shall take shape but I definitely need to practice more male characters and I will and I'll add them too.

Some of my characters don't necessarily have a gender which I guess is a good thing but I would like to be more inclusive of niche's and those of us that are 'rare', 'ooak, or 'different'.

News!!

I also have some good news, I've been asked to illustrate for a friend/author whose working on a children's book.

I start this big project tomorrow and I'm sure he won't be disappointed.

I'm excited so wish me luck! ✨🤘🏼

The publishers are definitely wanting to proceed with it so this could be a little break for me and all of my hard work.

I have lost so much and despite everything I still try and I still do my best.

My art journey is just beginning...


S.w. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷🩷







You can view my art progress and everything I'm building and working on in regards to my art, jewelry and "soon to be" business at:

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Thank you for your support. Xoxo🩷



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.