~Kitty Support~

 ~Kitty Support~


Some cuteness to end what was a very painful Tuesday for me... 


This is the Kitty Love and Support Cat, it brings you good energy and positive vibes if you see it in your feed or on your timeline.


🌈✨✨✨✨✨✨✨


I had a bad pain day and I'm fatigued, you just have to keep finding ways through it and finding little ways to keep you smiling and laughing through it. I would never wish pain such as this on anyone and I'm very stiff and sore all because I wanted to remember what it was like to dance, even though I barely danced and I had my stick and I've seriously hurt myself, I regret nothing.

Life is an experience, I'll recover from this, but that memory of dancing will last forever. It will always exist and I will always appreciate the chance I had to enjoy it. 

Just need to stay strong through this time of bad pain and flare ups and remember I still got out the house and I still made some amazing memories as well as remembered why I absolutely love my home town like I do. 😊


S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#buildothersup #disabledartist #disabilityadvocate #positivethinking #kawaiidolldecora #useyourvoiceforgood #aiartcommunity #AI #AiKawaii #Kawaii #cyute #neko #kitty #cute #sweet #cartoon #manga #rainbows #GirlyVibes #sparkles #goodvibes


Image: AI generated kawaii image of white kitties and rainbows.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.