Access Denied: ⛔♿⛔

So... after a very rigorous few days trying to damage control all the harassment and trolling I've received, I was so pleased to hear my friend tell me I can just turn off reviews.

That solved that issue since people cannot be trusted to behave behind their screens, it was best to deny access altogether.

Image:  a screenshot of the post notification that reviews have been disabled.
---------------

If you're anti-AI then you won't like me tbh because I embrace all art that allows accessibility.

Accessibility is important.♿

I use Microsoft personally and I generated this Disability Positive/ Access Denied Kawaii Doll art.

Art is freedom of expression and aslong as we can express ourselves and create things others can relate, then we're doing our job as artists.

I will always declare what is AI and what isn't.

Respect differences.

Microsoft sought consent for participating artists.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

#AI #AIart #kawaiidoll #accessdenied #aigenerated #prompts #cute #kawaii #kawaiidolldecora #mixedmedia #mixedart #accessibilitymatters


Image: Disability Positive AI generated art (Microsoft) of a kawaii disabled doll with a sign saying Access Denied. ⛔




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.