A little throwback:

 A throwback to better days... 2008/2009... 

When I was rebuilding my life from scratch a second time...before the earth crumbled and my son got diagnosed with the big C... Days where I felt I could be successful and was turning down really good opportunities because of my difficult pregnancy, some of us work our arses off and get nowhere, others make money so easily and barely do anything... I don't understand this world and I doubt I ever will... but a supportive network is always the key.


If you can't be supported by people you equally support then that's a clear message sent to you that you're supporting the wrong people.


Support yourself, let those who like your work speak up for you, advocate for yourself, don't lose your voice.


Somewhere along the way I lost mine.


But it's back now and I'm always using it for good.


S.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#justdontquit



Funny story behind this: 
It was taken before midday on April 1st and because I don't understand society I even asked the papers if they were doing an April Fools on me lmao. 😅

Thankfully they weren't.

Skinnier days too.

I embrace all versions of me.


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: