Hi...Bud here!...

I decided to hijack my doggy mamma's blog ahaha, I can definitely say she has been hard on herself today, she's had several flare ups and I can't seem to help.


I cuddled her and comforted her but this morning she ran out of my food and had to ask for some help, she's a trauma survivor so now she's feeling super guilty for borrowing a tenner for my food.


I brought her two of my rope toys and that made her smile, I also protected her from another plastic bottle, I showed her how strong and brave I am and ran away with it, to keep her safe of course. 😏


I'm glad I'm a dog, life must be so complicated being a human because most of the people I see from the windows and walks are so sad or stressed.


I like this doggy mamma though, I even give her both paws now and hold my head up so she can balance treats on my nose and then when she says wait I wait until she says I can have it.


I never did this with any other doggy mamma's, this one is as weird as me and I like it.


Wait... Did she say treat?!


Be back later...


Bud. 🐾


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: