It's Bud again with an update:

 Hi Bud here!


I went down for surgery yesterday, to meet the XL Bully law requirements, I was very anxious and scared and my momma couldn't stay with me.


It was very scary.


I came round and refused to eat anything because I was wondering where my momma was.


She came back and I just wanted to leave so didn't even hug her lol, I don't like the vets.


I was groggy and weary for a while but I made sure I got plenty of hugs off momma, she won't let me lick the wound from the neutering but she's given me the pain killer I need today and for the next two days and I'm back to the vets for a check up soon too.


I'm back to my playful self and I can't wait to recover properly, I think my doggy momma was so scared yesterday but she's ok now.


I calmed her down.


Just been gentle playing with my rope toy as my mam changes bedding and I'm just going to take it easy.


Oh no, she's back, best go back to doing doggy stuff.


Thanks for reading!


Bud 🐾




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Life is complicated and definitely for living:

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: