*Powerful*

 


This is not my letter, so credit goes to the original owner but this is exactly what I've been advocating for, for years.

Mandatory education on disability awareness and inclusion!

Heck, I'd even go to schools to educate on invisible illnesses and how so many disabilities are different for each person.

How it's a normal part of life and that different is nothing to be scared of, there are people who deserve support and compassion, period.


Anyways, I shared this very powerful letter from a very intelligent child on social media and hopefully more and more people can advocate until we see the change happen and schools be more inclusive.

I gained the title associate producer recently, for the film Dagger's Inn that a friend is cast in. It's ever so important to support creatives and make positive change happen in the world.

By supporting fellow creatives you're supporting their dreams and there's nothing better than that.

Still it's nice to add a new term to my resumé lol.

So I have: Author, Blogger, Disabled Advocate, Writer, Poet, and now Producer... So it's all good.  

Atleast I feel like I'm leaving a mark on the world recently, as up until recently I'd been feeling like a failure!

I got an update from the council today regarding my lack of support with the bulky waste and I'll do a separate blog about that because things do need changing for the better and to be more accessible for the disabled.

Even if my efforts don't ever change anything, atleast I can say I tried!

Lately I've been loving looking out of my window and watching the skies and trees again.

I need more energy and I need more support from the system but unfortunately I just got to do what I can do with what I have, which isn't a lot.

I'm hoping to be able to start my business properly so I've been working on my business plan as of late.

I'm definitely different in regards to what's available in the local area and hopefully I'll be able to attend some kawaii-cons if they even have any on locally or anything.

All I can do is work hard towards my goals and keep trying to change the world little by little.

My dog is healing well still and has been so clingy with having the surgery bless him, he's the best though, so cute!

I need to get out of the house more but the garden issues that have been abandoned just keep getting me down and depressed again and I have to keep fighting to get myself back up and out of it because I did my best and I explained what happened and I'll do the update properly now.

So other than decluttering and jewelry making I've just been trying to build my stock portfolio up and keep my website up to date.

If I could have a superpower, today I'd want speed and energy! Lol. 

I'd be unstoppable!

S. Xoxo

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: