Acceptance: 🩷🩷🩷

 I accept that this was me.

I accept that this body was hard to maintain.

I accept that I fasted a lot to keep this body.

I accept that I drank water and didn't eat as much.

I accept that I will never look like this again.

And yet..


I embrace my squish.

I am a bigger lady now.

It's a part of me and disability is partly why.

Exercise is done as and when I can due to mobility issues.


But..


I EMBRACE all of me.


I embrace my Winnie the Pooh tummy.

I embrace my squishy thighs.

I embrace my body as it has birthed.

I embrace my body as it has endured.


I embrace who I am now and who I will be.


To new chapters where I don't calorie count or worry about what others think of my visual aspects.


I am not made to be visually or aesthetically pleasing, plus it gets ya hated, I never had any positives from looking like this other than modelling.


Dudes wouldn't date.

Women would insult.


I'd get called fat way more often than I do now.


So pros/cons.


Be YOU.


#lessonslearned


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: