Excited but nervous...

 




Image reads: 
Transformation is painful and messy at first, hang in there because it's also rewarding and empowering.


So, after being targeted by yet another lost soul seeking any excuse to hate on me online because I use AI images and wirestock for research for my art journey book etc, I have decided to embrace that sadists and narcissists will target me.

It's simply just a fact of life and it's an experience and I can't change it.

Some people you're able to talk to about it and get to the bottom of it, others not so much.

My most recent was the latter, seeking any excuse to hate.

After handling that, and being proud of myself for defending myself and not tolerating abuse as well as being a safe space for others, incase they were mentally unwell (as kind, sane people don't go around sabotaging others or dictating or hating on others) I had to have my very first charity call!


And as the image shows my updated post, it went extremely well!

No information or personal information will be shared of course due to safeguarding, but I am very pleased to announce the success of my first call as a charity volunteer for Age UK and even though I was excited and nervous, I'm pleased it went well.

It was with a lovely and kind natured individual and I thanked Age UK today for the opportunity to be a befriender.

All in all a great end to what was a very stressful morning, could not ask for better.

I'm a little under the weather myself, cried myself to sleep a few times, had some exceptionally bad pain flare ups and despite all of that, I'm proud I'm still making a positive difference.

All any of us can do, is try.

S. Xoxo

KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 

#try #staykind #donttoleratehate #defendyourself #boundaries 

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: