My art journey continues:

I used to think AI art was theft, I mean everyone hating on it couldn't be wrong could they?!

But then I did some digging and research into copyrighting and everything and then on top of that a lot of the time the images don't even generate right.

You have to tweak and modify them as an artist yourself.

It's great for resources and references and although some have 'taken images to train without consent' not all do and it breaks my heart when other small artists CHOOSE hate over knowledge, CHOOSE to hate on other artists and small businesses simply because they're following the stigma and stereotypes.

I use wirestock.

If I use it I credit it.

#noshamehere 

I won't be made to feel guilty about doing something through a generator that the input was consensual. Period.

Consent = permission= no theft.

I'm an author, blogger and an artist and I am going to be writing a book on navigating copyrights in this day and age.

It made sense to investigate the AI generator world and look at how copyright is more damaging these days than it should be.

Music you can't listen to it's constantly censored and the art world is censored enough.

You'd think real artists would want to educate themselves on this before opening their mouths but I can't blame them, I USED TO BE them.

Knowledge is the key and stereotypes and stigmas are definitely not factual and just another excuse to sabotage the 'little guy/gal'.

In my eyes that's NOT on and not ok.

I know I've taken a lot of heat with this AI content journey but it's simply a tool and I'm simply investigating and utilising it.

If you haven't looked into it then that's on YOU and you can keep your hate away because it cost me $120 to get access to key features and AI models for generation via wirestock.

As a disabled artist I hurt so much so it makes art easily accessible and why spend hours hurting myself for a piece that I could do exactly the same as a generated one but with a little editing?!

#chronicillnessawareness #disabledartistsmattertoo

So if you don't support AI you're actually against accessibility because that's one of the reasons I love AI as it makes various art available for those who have disabilities.

Hate me all you want but I'm not incorrect on this. 💯🙌🏼

S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#kindnessmatters #supportsmallartists #aiart #educate #support #society #breakthestigma #thinkforyourself #educateyourself


This image was generated and then I spent a long time using other software and things to modify it to how I wanted.



This is the original generated image next to it:




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: