Surreal art: Stock Images:

 Hi I'm Sarah and I'm behind Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


Just wanted to share this surreal cannabis positive piece because it was inspired by my newly found freedom due to being prescribed it for my disabilities.


What's bad for one person could literally save the life of another, so whilst advocating for yourself please be mindful of how others survive too.


Sarah xo 🤘🏼 #chronicpainwarriors #kindnessmatters



Image: This image was created using Wirestock and my profile on there is KawaiiDollDecora too.


I hope everyone who struggles through disability, differences or mental health, have an easier and more positive day today, I wish that for you all. Sending love and healing energies. Always. 🩷✨



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: