I read something sad today:

I don't think the puzzle pieces are offensive, I've enjoyed art as a kid that emphasized 'connection' and 'finding acceptance' so I always thought of it as a fond thing when I think of autism and my son and I are both undiagnosed ADHD and yes we're waiting assessments and yes it impacts us.

It saddens me that some people are using a symbol of our conditions to HATE on others. That's what makes me want to vom. Straight up! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Probably get hate for saying this and standing up to them but how dare they shame someone when we don't perceive something the same way as they do.

They see puzzle and they get angry and negative, I see puzzle and think connection, colourful, different, belonging etc!

Shame on anyone using anything affiliated with conditions to shame others!

We're ALL valid! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ©·


πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ A L L πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ


If you don't like something, move past it, build others up instead of being negative and pulling others down. 

Xx


Image: screenshot of post.



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: