Business head ON:

 I'm taking the necessary steps to make this business work.


Please feel free to support me whilst I do this via shares and likes and helping me to network.


Yes I will do the same for you as I believe that working together helps people to become more successful!


I am currently setting up ad campaigns and getting an accounting book.


I will be opening a business bank account and registering as a sole trader after that.


I need to get liability insurance for any markets or stalls I may like to attend.


Then it's paying class 2 contributions.


I've emailed South Durham Business Enterprise as they never got back in touch with me so hopefully they can assist, if not then I'll do it all myself. 😊


I'm capable and my disability can't take away any skills I have thankfully.


🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼. IMPORTANT NOTICE: 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼


As a disabled artist and business, you will wonder why you should choose me over other leading competitors.


This is why:


✨ I use my voice to support my community and action positive change.


🩷 You will receive high quality work in which I can create from scratch to fit with your digital or physical art needs.


✨ You will be supporting a lady who can't work a traditional job due to dynamic disabilities.


🩷 I accept returns and I am happy to repair or support customers with after care.


✨ You get a free gift every time you purchase from my Etsy store.


🩷 I am a charity volunteer and I want to use my business to action more positive change and support charities in my area.


✨ I support, collab and network with other creatives, including my competitors, because I appreciate creativity and small businesses and feel that teamwork helps small businesses grow.


🩷 I offer a range of services as I've developed a range of skills and can help with art, logo design, handmade or custom requested jewellery, Stock images and Stock image design, Stickers/Sticker Design, and more.


✨ As I am also an author I can offer support and ghost writing services, or create original poetic pieces for any needs.


🩷 As an illustrator I can provide art illustrations for other Authors and I'm currently working on one book at the moment.


Thank you for taking the time today to read this! 😊


I look forward to seeing my business grow with my supporters by my side.


I appreciate each and every one of you with this art business journey.


I work so hard and I'm ready for the universe to start noticing that. 🙌🏼✨


S. xo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disabilityinclusion #Design #Art #jewlery #jewellery #wallpapers #stickers #logo #stock #stockimages #quirky #oneofakind #unique #kawaiidolldecora #kindnessmatters




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: