Remind me not to people 🤣🤓✨

Remind me not to people : 🤣🤓✨


Just had a conversation online on TikTok went live with a few others voice only, and it just goes to show that even people with fibromyalgia can't understand dynamic disabilities because they still think in ableist terms.


It easier to misunderstand someone and try and pick them apart to feel better than allow that person to explain.


I explained that at times of great pain and bedbound etc I use AI sometimes to help with my art and I still make the art, and could have made the whole thing from scratch but it hurts and I'm allowed to merge art and AI art and to see how it benefits disabled people, why should I go through so much pain when I don't have to sometimes?!


However, people are too keen on labeling you as contradictory because they have assumed ideas of you and they don't let you explain properly and then take the piss out of you lmao.


I also said I respect they don't like that but I simply disagree because how I manage my condition is my choice and art is freedom of expression.


Funnily enough they didn't allow me to explain that people printing things (print collages and print tiles) from magazines etc is recycled art and if they want to class that as cheating then they can but I don't.


Life is an experience and unfortunately if disabled people can be like this to other disabled people then it disheartens me and makes me feel like maybe I'm wasting my time with my advocacy all together, especially when they don't listen to understand and affiliate agendas where there is none and then label you as a narcissist.


If that is what they want to think I can't change that but I do advocate for safe spaces and there should be more safe spaces online and as people we can change that.


I can only talk about my experiences but people don't listen to understand they listen to pick fault, manipulate your words, twist it, they won't let you use different sentences to try and explain things because they don't care.


As long as they get to say what they want to say and get to hate on people at the same time they're happy, but my argument is this does NOT have to be the case and like I said to them, I don't usually have a lot of that because I avoid negative people and people incapable of listening.


When I made mistakes I apologised and voiced them, when they made mistakes they deflected and insulted, I'm glad I'm not the same and I feel like I'm not even from this planet a lot of the time because I'm simply so different.


Avoiding those types is key, this allows people around me who are capable and kind and compassionate and will listen to understand and therefore are reciprocal with me with how I respect and respond and allow space for them and prevents people I refer to these days as 'headaches' hanging around attacking others but never acknowledging their own behaviours.


I'm not perfect, I already know this but I'm also not offended because other people wanting to be mean tells the world everything about them and nothing about me.


It's easy to be mean. 😑


I'm capable of being vile mean when pushed and I don't want to be like that so I don't be, so I also avoid people who are antagonists and narcissistic types because they push and push and when you react they hate on you for being human and having feelings and putting your foot down with their bs.


I sit back and let people hate these days because they prefer that to actually understanding others.


This proves one hundred percent that I can't people and in all honesty I'm not ashamed of that, because the people I'm trying to people with aren't people I'm interested in knowing anyway, they're not capable of allowing others to explain things and they just want any excuse to be nasty or invalidate someone.


I explained that I have allowed myself to come on and talk about my disability and allowed myself to be vulnerable but again they interrupted before I could explain I'm only responsible for me.


I have looked into narcissism and have previously been concerned in case I am but when i was stating facts of how you cope with something, they seem to think it's definable as 'being narcissistic'.


The difference with me is I never labelled any of them, because I know I don't have enough information to, and if more people followed suit with that kind of thinking more people would be able to communicate more affectively and it would improve society as a whole.


I suck at communicating, especially not in unsafe spaces but that's just because I care and they don't. I try and raise awareness of the issues surrounding disability and how people invalidate so quickly before gaining better insight, and I also accept it's not my fault if others can't make room for people.


If talking about how AI generators (the one with consent etc and crediting it and doing it officially) can make art more accessible is justifiable enough to define me a narcissist then I legit don't have much faith in a lot of people or this world.


It makes me feel like why waste my time if I'm so different, and then my depression kicks in and it would be so quick and easy to just no longer exist, but I do exist and aslong as I do I will always try and make the world better no matter how misunderstood or how hated I end up.


S.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#thoughtfulcommunication #disabilityawareness #dontinvalidate #tryandunderstandothers #hateless 

#iacceptmyself #iacceptidontknoweverything #imkind #ididwhaticould 




Screenshot of the host talking to the next person and the group chat was ended.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: