I'm so exhausted: everything is a fight:

I booked a collection for the items in my garden as per request by a housing officer and because I'm disabled they can't be moved out of the garden and the council have this information on file and have done for many years.


They claimed the items weren't present today and hence left them when they're only a few inches inside the fence and anyone other than mobility impaired like myself, can access and move them.


I wasn't refunded and I was emailed from a DONOTREPLY mailbox which is disgusting in all honesty.


No one knocked on the door or anything and I've been abandoned yet again.


We disabled deserve the support the first time we ask for it considering we pay for the privilege and we're simply abandoned and no refund nothing, as if money is not hard to come by.


The way they've split the prices aren't even £5 per item it's £5 for as many split items of one item they can get!


This penalises the disabled because it's simply not good enough and mobility impairment double beds are split bases and mattresses so what should be £5 becomes £20 or more and it's disgraceful!


Especially when they can't be bothered to see it's a mobility Impaired property where I have assistance with refuse collections!! No excuse! I'm always kind but I'm done, people don't appreciate kind they appreciate harrassment unfortunately before anything gets done and I'm sick of having to BEG it's bloody dehumanizing!


I want the refuse collected and a refund because this is not good enough and another discrimination situation where I'm being penalized because I cant move the items a few inches, and the council information allegedly is supposed to specify that!


Items were very much present and it's wasted all of our time.


I'm not happy.


S W.


Furthermore:

If you need anyone to assist with accessibility and more I'm a disabled advocate and I'm highly educated and experienced in this. 


Someone like me needs to be able to be on your payroll to assess things and point out where disabled support is failing individuals and if Dalecare's original owners can implement a paper I wrote on invisible conditions in their training of carers due to my knowledge and skills (prior to selling the business) then I'm sure there's room for an advocate like me with DCC.


It's definitely needed!!


I interviewed for an admin post but I'm definitely available if the council wants to make actual improvements towards the support of the disabled and vulnerable.


---- had to file a complaint today----

The words above are what I sent, I'm too stressed and tired to keep smiling when people keep failing and abandoning and penalising me... I paid for this privilege and it's just not good enough.


I've requested a full refund and the items to be collected because I'm neurospicy and this is just not on. 


#overwhelmed #meltdown


😑😑😑😑💀


Images are screenshots, one of the abandoned job and one of part of what I said in the survey.


My blog post on Facebook reads as follows:

Ok, here's the truth and they're not gonna like it:

See image 5!

I'm done with being kind when they treat me as a doormat and make me pay for the privilege... We can never get the support we need FIRST time, EVERYTHING IS A FIGHT.

I'm so stressed and so done with it all!

Don't care if people hate on me, this is NOT how support is supposed to work, people are NOT supposed to be abandoned!

Next I'll be fined cause they refused to help the disabled and neighbours will start to complain about the items outside my house.

#weCANNOTwin 

S.W

Kawaii Doll Decora 

Previous post continued:

----

Well I paid and I tried...

Council sucks.

A DO NOT REPLY email and no one even turned up today!

Shocking.

Durham County Council 

I'm also a disabled resident so they have to move them from my garden, I'm on the assistance list.

Gutted.

#failedsupport #disabledleftstranded #outofpocket #nolongermyproblem #ididwhaticould

Update: putting it frankly, I'm sick of having to remain kind when I'm penalised for being disabled. The survey is NOT what they're gonna like, wouldn't be surprised if it gets me on a council hit list (jk) 😂👀💀 xx


I was blunt and honest and upfront, I wasn't abusive and I just hope this can be resolved. I just can't deal anymore...

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: