Neverending hate debate:

Back to the big controversial debate:

Anti AI'ers:


• 🤍 • 🤍 • 🤍 • 🤍 • 🤍 • 🤍 •


Some people just don't want to accept that AI art is a tool and the users are designers.


They also refuse to acknowledge that artists also use AI and a lot of work goes into trying to create and generate an image and tweak it or amend it to make it what you need.


They refuse to acknowledge the artists with pain conditions who could make the same art in a year that it takes to generate and modify and tweak in a month or a week depending on requirements.


They seem to seek an excuse to hate and segregate and justify it based on the skewed stigma and biases that images are stolen whilst not understanding at all how AI actually works.


It's sad but it's not our job to educate them.


I simply replied to one that brought their hate of AI to my page with:


"Thank you so much for taking the time to express your feelings on AI art however as a blogger, author and artist I am navigating this journey and I will be writing about it.


I simply disagree with you on this and I WAS you a year ago until I looked into everything.


It doesn't make them an artist it makes them a designer. There is a difference and many actual artists also use AI.


So I understand how you feel and why you do feel that way, however the AI that I generate is not definable in the ways you perceive and is not theft as artists consent.


AI also works from learning what it thinks things are so it never actually 'rips off' any artists.


Hope this helps but if it doesn't you're welcome to agree to disagree.


I don't hate people that have different perspectives, I prefer thoughtful discussions and communication.


I'm sorry AI makes you this angry but I simply disagree with you.


A lot of artists and small artists are damaged by this stereotypes and stigma that the masses have spewed about AI and unfortunately unless people do their own research they will continue to hate on things that damage their own art communities.


All my love.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨"


All any of us can do is be honest and hope that people realise themselves that they're not as aware on what AI even is, until they do their own research.


AI art is NOT taking anything away from any artists and is simply technological advancement when it comes to designing and designers.


It's unfair to hate on people when you don't even understand how AI works.


#unfair #AI #AIart #falsearguments #hate #hatingartists #hatingAIusers #AIusers #wirestock #nottheft #creation #freedom #expression #ideas #kawaiidolldecora #disabilityrights #disabilityawareness #accessibleart #accessibility #disabledartist #disabilityinclusion #support #navigatingthestormsoflife






Four images I generated that took a lot of attempts and tweaking prompts.

I love my creations and I paid a lot to be able to do this and hopefully sell stock images. Hate never changed anything for anyone, only actioning positive change does.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: