'hospital burdens'

 Hospital used to be a regular experience, and I'm so relieved that I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm no longer always ending up at hospital and feeling like a burden.


I can finally appreciate and see the hard work and sacrifices I've made and know that I did this, I changed this, I changed my life.


If I can then I hope to inspire others to. Embrace who and how you are and accept and acknowledge your disabilities, focus on what you can do and don't let anyone make you feel like a burden for being disabled or different. Period.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#indepence #empowerment #warrior #woman #disabilityinclusion #kindnessmatters #kawaiidolldecora #realworldfacts #disabledartistsmattertoo #breakthestigma #SupportAllArt #hospital #change #lifegoals #progress 


Image:

Roses with a red frame showing an inside of an ambulance and a statement of appreciation for no longer seeing such views regularly. 



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: