I feel robbed and abandoned:





The council are keeping my money because allegedly they can't assist in gardens that are for disabled on the assistance list.


Yet they do.


Make it make sense.


Anything to keep our money.


My bin is normally collected FROM MY GARDEN because that's what the ASSISTANCE list is FOR.


MY gawd.


Gawd help us in this county!!


Durham County Council 


I am shocked at the outrageousness of my one day old complaint reply, doubt they've done much research.


They definitely don't even know what the assistance list is or that its consent to help empty and collect rubbish from inside a garden due to disability.


This is outright discrimination now.


#shouldnotbesurprised 


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Disability Advocate / blogger








Images are screenshots of the email correspondence and I can't help but keep feeling like us disabled clearly don't matter to the people we're trusting for support, and we're not getting any. At all.





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: