The system definitely needs to change:

Why I do what I do and I fight so hard even through other people's misguided hate:

I have CPTSD (diagnosed PTSD), Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility Syndrome, POTS, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (dislocated pelvis of 10.9mm), type 2 diabetes etc... I was in a wheelchair a long time, but I walk with a stick now.


It's still not enough, I'm still abandoned by the council and still waiting for them to get back to me.


I choose to walk on the dislocated pelvis despite the pain and I'm prescribed cannabis which is expensive to be able to mobilise.


Drs and hospitals let me down majorly and yet I still fight onwards and help lots of other people in the process.


Something that is mental health in nature can be equally as disabling as a physical disability but unless our system improves to provide the right support for people, we will struggle and other people will continue to hate on us, accuse us of faking, tell us we 'seemed ok' when we smile through the pain, and think they can diagnose with x-ray eyes.


Unfortunately a lot of doctors don't investigate thoroughly and it costs the NHS a lot more in the long run with the amount of hospital visits that ends up occuring as a result of their lack of investigation.


This is why I want to make the world better for other disabled people, because I have suffered abuse and endured so much that's added to my CPTSD I can't just sit back and hope others don't endure it.


I need to change it so I know they won't have to.

S.xoxo


KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 







Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: