How do you deal with low energy days?

 Today I shared this on Facebook:

"So I'm struggling with energy to keep up with modern day life with my disabilities and chronic pain, I've been relying on coffee and red bulls but I'm type 2 diabetic and I'm wondering if people have found something a little better for getting energy.


If you're like me you need three times the amount of sleep as an average person to be able to do half of what they can, and this isn't always possible due to pain and things so what has anyone found that worked for them?


I'm hoping to be able to cover this topic in my disability awareness book (go to www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk book projects) so if you have found useful tips or tricks or out of the box ways to manage your energy levels, pain or conditions please share this with us all here?


It would be so appreciated, and if you'd like to share this post so we can reach even mor different people and different disabilities that would be awesome!


You never know, we may be able to help each other out with this and then help others too!"

So hopefully people come forward with what helps them manage and cope with low energy days.

I made some art to help inspire and spread positivity to keep going and keep people motivated.

It's shared here:


Thanks as always for reading my blog!

S. Xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷


#author #book #chronicpain #invisibleillness #support #awareness #disabilityinclusion #DisabilityPositive #Teamwork #helpinghands #safespace #changingtheworld #StrongerTogether 


~Do whatever you can, Whenever you can~

Art by Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.