It's ok to be different and think differently:

I have online friends that think differently to me, but I'll never hate them for it, we all have different perspectives on things and I respect that some people may have different opinions to me, that's life. These things only become an issue when people start falling out over it.

I don't want to lose any of my friends.

But I won't change for them and I don't expect them to change for me neither.

We can agree to disagree on some things and then move forward doing what's right for us.

A lot of things are controversial but to lose friendship over it?!

In my eyes, unnecessary. 🩷

S. Xo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



Art created from wirestock and then completely modified to create this supernatural piece.
*Fingerpainted on my phone screen ibis x*


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: