I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

I got a very unprofessional email (linkedin message) today after promoting the college and resharing several courses I shared this:


A colleague had been informed that due to numbers the policing course can't go ahead.

(My formal complaint via email is at the bottom of this blog post)

So I simply shared a list of their nutritional courses (also helpful) and added if anyone was interested in the level three policing course to enroll asap (based on the information provided we didn't want to lose the course)

I received this:




I still haven't heard anything official from the college yet and I'm not happy with being told I'm not allowed to share courses to enrol.




But to be honest the accusations of misinformation irk me to my core especially without any official correction or context.

So I've blocked Adam on LinkedIn and I'm done with Bishop Auckland College now.

I am removing myself SO FAST from everyone and everywhere that chooses disrespect over thoughtfulness. 

I was part of the Facebook study group and they lied and claimed they'd removed several people when they only removed me and the numbers confirm it.

They forget you can see the number of people in groups.

My RSD is way triggered and I don't deserve this treatment so I'm done.

I no longer wish to study at all with Bishop Auckland College and I'm going to focus on my home and books and careers instead.

This is NOT a professional way to handle something.

Done.

Sarah.


My post on LinkedIN:



I'll find somewhere else to do the Criminology Degree.

Was doing it for ME anyways.

The deleted messages I have kept a copy of, I was unhappy with my wording and it felt pointless to try and appease someone keen on accusations and demanding I remove something and then confirm it when nothing I did was incorrect or misinformation, unless the college is spreading false information as we can only go on what we are told.


-Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡
www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



My formal complaint to the college via email:



"Formal complaint and boycott:

To whom it may concern,

I Sarah Wingfield,

A former student from 2003-today will no longer be studying or wishing to study with your college.

I'd like to bring a few things to your attention about disrespect I've endured and received.

I always repost and share courses to support this college, well I did up until today.

Adam Heslop sent me a very unprofessional message with accusations and demands.

I was removed from the Facebook study group not too long ago despite having showed interest in some of the events.

The numbers on Facebook don't lie, the group members reduced by ONE number and no one could explain why this happened and eventually I was told several people were removed which does not match the numerical data Facebook provides, so this was not factual.

This triggered my RSD as an autistic student and I felt a great deal of 'unwant' and disrespect.

This has only been exacerbated when Adam Heslop sent me the following message in which I only saw today.
(See attached images).

I have been accused of spreading misinformation which irks me to my core and told to remove the post and confirm when I have.

I don't work for him, his demands were unprofessional and his accusations offensive.

I am a blogger and have blogged about this experience and furthermore to this formal complaint about how you're treating disabled students I will no longer be seeking to do my criminology degree with you.

Attached are also social media updates and I'm appalled at how I have been treated.

I will no longer be fighting for space for myself in places I'm disrespected or where there are signs of 'unwant'.

This is a formal complaint against Adam Heslop and whomever removed me as a student from the study group and I will be withdrawing all my support and sharing of courses for Bishop Auckland College.

I'm not appreciated and instead I'm insulted, this behaviour is an insult.

Kind Regards 

Sarah Wingfield 

Blog post : https://pgpandspd.blogspot.com/2024/09/im-done-with-bishop-auckland-college.html

See attached images."

I have sent this email today and I will no longer be tolerating any disrespect from anywhere or anyone.





Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: