Boundaries and breaching:

My boundaries were breached today by a woman working for the fire services, she asked if she could test the alarms and I agreed however she must have had a look and entered my bedroom without consent as she mentioned my heater balanced on a pile, I felt violated all over again.


Why do people in the world always take it upon themselves to take advantage of kindness, never asking consent and irregardless of your feelings just doing what they want as opposed to what was agreed. 


Some selfish and obnoxious people will tell me I'm overreacting, as if I've not heard that my whole life said to me and to other victims, by the exact people who do the same as this lady did, to justify them letting people down and victim blaming and shaming instead of looking within and realising consent is everything.


After today, I will no longer trust or consent to anyone unsupervised around any area of my home.


I feel like because I am disabled and was achy today they took advantage of the fact I could not supervise or follow them upstairs, but I should not have to.


Had she asked that would have been different, she did NOT ask.


That's a boundary violated and I'm rightly angry about it.


I wanted my bedroom off limits. Period.

Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: