Modern day dating:

My dad called me all happy today asking about the date that someone planned for me, 😅 yikes... 


Had to say it wasn't going ahead. I thought I had the days mixed up yesterday/today, nope, now I feel bad for those who care about me hearing I was ghosted nevermind the fact I was... I read about it all the time, there's so many beautiful people constantly ghosted these days. Seems to be common now, isn't that the heartbreaking truth..? That people care that little? 

Yep, hard to swallow but it's life now.


As is modern day life, it seems no one can communicate sufficiently anymore unless they're making empty promises that they have no intention of actioning...


Had only agreed to one date and that can't even be planned lol. Best to be burned now than later on though, lessons are blessings. 


A little sting now is better than a huge stab later. 


Plus maybe I should say no to dates and people, period. Learning is never easy, rarely simple and always painful. 🥀


Still had the best time with my bestie ❤️ after my hard work and training, and Bud has been nothing but adorable all weekend!


Sarah x 


#stillblessed




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: