Disabled are dogs *woof*:




That quote is from a bloke worker that I told I needed help as I couldn't queue for long at AGLOW BISHOP AUCKLAND last year, I couldn't sit on the floor as I was menstrual so nearly fainted instead.

He made me queue anyway.

When he said that to me I didn't even reply or look at him or acknowledge it.

I am not going to allow society to SHAME me for being disabled ANYMORE. 

The hate tirades can hate away. 

I'm tough, I'll take it.

Change is necessary and no punk or anarchists created change without holding up mirrors to what is WRONG with society.

Events need to consider ALL mobility aids and disability aids and need to be INCLUSIVE. Period.

Oh and I'll bark like a dog to get my points across if need be, better than having abuse being barked at you for asking for accomodation or support that's NEEDED, not an ego flex or demand!

People need to take a stand, (or a sit in this case) until the world wakes up to how it mistreats people.

Sarah.


#disabilityawareness #disabilitysupport #disabilityinclusion #accessibility #accessibilitymatters #shameme #hateme #iwilltakeitALL #aglow #aglowbishopauckland #BishopAuckland #events #durhamcountycouncil

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: