I'm not okay but I will try to be:

 It's hard to be human in a world that wants you to be a robot, wants you not to react to despicable abuse, wants you to hate yourself and convince you you're deserving of abuse. You're not allowed to be upset, you're not allowed to exist, you're not allowed to react and of course you're not allowed to try and make your own life better.


I'm done trying to dance around the ever changing beats of other people.


I'm going to dance to my own drum and keep away from people and next time someone starts it's a NO from me and the police cause I can't be chewed.


I'm in the middle of major flare ups, dismennoreah, muscle seizures and cramps, dizzy spells and pain and I will no longer allow other people to add stress and issues to that.


No I'm not okay.


But I hope to be soon.


Sarah x




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: