Keeping to myself and enjoying peace:

I am practicing gratitude still and continuing to do my charity work, training in safeguarding children, independent disability advocating and studies and I attend my local council meetings so I am equipped with the knowledge my town may need when seeking support or help or problem solving.

I've been enjoying the sun shine when it's made an appearance and enjoying my home towns lake settings.

I will always be proud of my town, irregardless of how some people choose to behave in important roles within it.

Their behaviour says everything about them and nothing about the people they choose to disregard, disrespect or unfairly treat.

I will always uplift others and report on events and boost the town whenever I can.

If people want to work with me they're more than welcome to, if not then that's okay too, c'est la vie, but I have boundaries now and I won't tolerate unnecessary disrespect.

This is a basic YouTube video I created recently of the beautiful west park lake where I took my dog for a walk and I've got a lot of big things in the works and continuing to create, follow and achieve my goals.

I blog because it's become a part of my life now and unfortunately I've been a victim of harassment from some neighbours that I don't know and frankly really don't want to.

Hate is such an ugly look on people and I wish schools taught people how to hate strangers from a distance instead of them using it as a silly excuse to be malicious, aggressive and harass people.

I have too much to work towards and I don't want nor deserve any distractions and the female neighbour that has an unhealthy obsession with me as of late actually popped up on Facebook suggested friends so I blocked her profile immediately.

Until some people learn accountability or how to stay in their own lane then there's absolutely nothing I can do about anything apart from keep logs, keep evidence and CCTV and keep notifying the police.

I refuse to react.

It's a waste of my time and only fuels the antagonists more.

I prefer to help people and problem solve and reason, and you can't reason with the unreasonable or solve problems that others invent or create solely to be hateful or spiteful.

It may never make sense to me and that's life but I focus on the things I CAN change and do, not waste my time on people adamant on being cruel and difficult.

My fur baby doesn't deserve the threats or the hate neither and me and him are still working on his training and living in our own little lane.

The amount of noise issues, dogs barking and anti social behaviour that occurs on my street is unreal and I'm sat inside ignoring it all and keep to myself so when others try and make out that I deserve abuse it's crazy to me and I wonder what on earth have they imagined about me, a stranger even as a neighbour, to make them act so crazy against me.

Maybe it's because I put my foot down when she started on me within five minutes of moving into the property, trying to use my disability and wheelchair to scaremonger a little girl into eating which from my learning disability cadetship education and knowledge, knows that only ends badly for a child, hence I said NO.

Guess they don't like that word and I'm enemy number one now, no matter what though it's got nothing whatsoever to do with me and I've done absolutely nothing to them or anyone and I definitely don't deserve to be harassed and threatened and abused so forgive me for having boundaries now and saying NO to any nonsense.

They're allowed to not like me for whatever reason they fabricate but they're not allowed to bring that hate into MY world or lane.

I am autistic and I do have PTSD and anxiety and things and I will ALWAYS protect myself from people like that. Always.

Even if it means I have to contact the police every time they do something, which I'd ignored evil eyes and intimidating behaviour for weeks now, hoping they'd get over their own nonsense, only to be screamed and sworn at through their window whilst I was sat in silence doing charity work for NaariSamata.

I kept the CCTV of the vocal abuse that occured randomly and I had already came inside out of their way from outside in my garden, so if my existence irks them and they think that's an excuse for them to be horrible people to me then they need to get over it. 

I'm going nowhere, and it makes me prouder every single day to realise that I'm nothing like them and never will be. 

That I appreciate so much!

Nah, it will never make sense to me but I'm staying and I'm working harder and harder and they'll have to forget I exist or find another hobby won't they.

Yes it almost caused a panic attack and yes I went to my dad's for the next four hours after notifying the police because I will avoid hostility no matter what.

I'm saying NO to all abuse. Period.

Sarah.




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: