Hate crimes not reporting correctly:


(I keep focusing on positives and try and heal)


When people use your disability to hate on you I've found the police don't take notice instead asking what they said about it, when it's more subtle to hate someone due to disabilities and they don't record hate crimes as hate crimes.

They keep claiming I'm faking my disability but they're abusive after that fact so I don't think statistics are correct in regards to disabilities and hate crimes and that is a HUGE issue for us disabled and neurospicy.






Whenever disability is brought into it it's clear they're hating ON YOU and your disability so it should always be recorded as HATE CRIMES.






It may have been triggered on the back of the smear campaigns an ex partner started and drama in my street but that just goes to show how easy some people are to be manipulated and just how damaging narcissists are.

They hate you already (clearly) so they're eager to jump on the bandwagon the narcissist has left behind and they literally believe they can be as abusive as they like and you deserve it.

The neighbour caused an issue with me within five minutes of moving in when I was in my wheelchair in 2012 and to date HAS NOT apologised and that's another thing narcs CAN'T do so she's just like my ex.





People can't accept that some people struggle and no matter how much they lie to themselves and claim you're the problem they can't see that they HAVE NO RIGHT to be abusive AT ALL.

EVEN IF:

I was 'retarded' like they claim, I was mentally unwell, I was a problem or any other judgemental things that were hissed in my direction to overlook the fact they were screaming and aggressive and acted like I'd murdered their dog as opposed to move MY fence post.

All you can do at the end of the day is call the police and even then they don't record them as hate crimes and yea that sucks but you can't get people to care or understand and that's that.

And when I said they won't be happy til I am harmed or killed that wasn't an exaggeration, these things escalate, especially since the system cant protect any of us and even with my ex narc partner gone I'm still dealing with abuse I don't want or need and just like HIM, the abusers are blaming ME for it and saying I deserve it.

They may be over the little episode they caused, but people who are neurospicy like me and disabled and already recovering from SERIOUS CRIMES AND TRAUMA from exes aren't as lucky.

We cant just GET OVER IT.

We have to process it on top of all the other abuse and negativity we have endured and received and it takes time to get over how despicable some people are and choose to be.

I was still threatened after the fact and I'm anxious about my dog (why do narcissistic sorts and abusers always threaten your animals?) and anxious about losing my home due to the pathetic petition the neighbour is starting to try and get me out.

All because I have boundaries and won't tolerate abuse.

I am allowed to walk away after de-escalation has failed.

Baiting and antagonising a human being with despicable things until you hurt them enough to get a reaction STILL DOESN'T MAKE THEM the problem.

Stop starting on people and sort your own life out.

Period.

Woke up crying today and I'm human even though I'm not allowed to be and I'm just expected to keep having abuse hurled at me and be robotic and fine.

I'm not fine, what happened was NOT ok.

None of it.

Sarah 


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: