Harrassment:

 




Genuine people don't go around lashing out or lying about people they chose to hate on for no reason, they don't harass them or spread lies, they don't recruit people to hate on people who are innocent.


Sorry loves but you're supporting abuse and I will remove myself from that at every point because that is a *you and them* issue and absolutely nothing to do with me.


It's a bit like having a stalker how obsessed they're becoming and I am so pleased I have CCTV now.


Not terrified, just trying to do charity work in peace, and sick of my dog being bothered too.


Saved the CCTV video from today and have police over tomorrow, trying to intimidate the one person who was targeted is pointless, I got no issues whatsoever, just in my own little lane.


Get over whatever issues you've imagined about me and leave me alone.


Back to charity work.


Sarah x


#harrassment #justwantpeace #avoiding #leftmyhometonight 




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: