Proof its a choice:

...And yet Paul Howarth couldn't print me huh?


Yea..

Lol.


Sometimes your own town peers can't support you and that's okay, I tried to get a paid article but was put off by being screamed at with sarcastic abuse.


I will never apologise for wanting respect and it's never my fault when people choose to be disrespectful.


I'm in my own lane.


Still no apologies and I won't hold my breath, I'd suffocate before that bloke saw the errors of his ways.


Also well done to everyone who gets in the paper, everyone is worthy of acknowledgement for their hard work and achievements.


Sarah Wingfield Author 🌹 


With proof that it's a choice to be abusive and a choice not to print people.





@newtonnews 

@newtonpress

Sarah

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


P.s: ... hmm and notice how they're ALL MEN too, wouldn't dare cut a man out the paper or scream at them..just an observation... 


Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: