Exhausted:




Frickin' better be cause at this rate I feel like some bullies won't be happy til I'm harmed or dead...


..also i will never 'master' peace when people are bringing shiistorms into my lane on top of the hell I already live with agony daily.


I don't have the energy levels and pain free experiences others do so when pushed I will break and I will react but I never ever threaten and never will and people can lie and say I do but they know the truth too and it's easier to label me the problem and say I deserve abuse than look at the sadistic and horrific ways they choose to harm others and behave.


So nah, I'll never master peace but I will say NO to idiots and abuse and anyone and anything from now that mistreats me or brings problems to MY lane.


Even if I end up just writing books from home and drop and lose everything (like I am) then atleast I'm still doing something with my little life and the haters can suck it.


Sarah x

Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: