Bus Stop Seating:

 The results of Wednesday 4th September 2024's Great Aycliffe Town Council meeting:


RE Bus Stop Seating:

They are installing some on the train station (Linden Place) stops for now and are requesting more information and reports in regards to other stops.

I brought up the vision being obscured by no window/opening in Tesco's stops too and they will be looking into that for everyone.

I can't thank Great Aycliffe Town Council enough for the amazing efforts they put into creating this report and discussing the bus stop seating in detail tonight.

Thank you, and I am grateful for the council.

I hope this will help a lot of people and I know I've not changed a lot but this is a great win for those who struggle around the Train Station Bus Stops, you won't have to sit on the floor any longer.

If you need anything please be confident enough to approach the council and have them put it on the agenda for discussion, Newtonians definitely matters to them and they are here to help with all problems, issues and concerns.

So proud of my town.

Thank you for everyone's input in regards to bettering the town and I hope to be able to continue working with members of the community and the council in making the town better for all.

Different perspectives and views are interesting and it was great to hear from everyone tonight.

It was agreed that 12.0,12.1 (i) and (ii) will go ahead and they will get more detail in regards to (iii).


Sarah 

Admin

Aycliffe Uncensored 🩷




Popular posts from this blog

I'm done with Bishop Auckland college:

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted: