Martha Vs Fiona:

I've been watching a series that has caused a lot of controversy and confusion with people recently...

I'm not convinced we have the full story and there's just so much that for me, doesn't add up on either side.

My working theory is, either they're both very unhinged people trying to make the most of what they can in life... Or it's a set up ..

... in the interview with Piers Morgan, she said "untrue facts" now facts are factual, not untrue...

 Then she referred to her online tirade as stalkers as opposed to trolls or just people (being nosey) in general, she contradicted herself numerous times to have a photographic memory and I know he tried pushing her and pressing her buttons and it did get her flustered but to be honest I think it's two unhealed and unhinged people that have met and then Netflix accepted thr show and this has happened... I honestly don't know anymore after watching that, I'll have to rewatch it a lot of times before I can even gauge it better, this case has me puzzled that's for sure! 

There's definitely things they're both hiding... 

... Let's see if Piers's pushing her buttons to outright call him a liar leads him to release the answer phone messages... but with the way AI is and everything I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was a media joke planned to get people like us talking and interested whilst her and gadd and the show rake it in. 

There's been less ridiculous ideas and stunts with the media that's for sure.

Nowadays though seeing isn't always believing and thats what sucks.

If he had recorded her he could have easily created a mimic, there are AI scam mimics happening all over right now, and from what I know of people if they fixate, they rarely go half the mile on it, besides he openly admitted to his infatuation to her and mast-d to her... And if we are going down the tin hat rabbit hole of wormholes... if this is a media distraction, what are they distracting from?...

..can ya tell I'm a writer lmao 🀣....but yea, I dunno, cant put my finger on it but something is off with this whole thing, they're claiming it was barely advertised, it was advertised LOADS to the point it irked me so much i watched it lmao 🀣 It was definitely interesting but theres just too much that isn't making sense ... Yet. Xx


#foodforthought #wehavenotgotthefullstory


KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 


~ interested in News/Criminology/Psychology ~



Image credit: Tyla.


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: