Forgive others for not understanding but don't give them space in your life:

 Mello Lotus (profile on Facebook)





Girl been there, I've loved people who made me genuinely believe I deserve to be beaten up, I've fought for people who have abused me financially and physically, never again.


I got taught a hellova lesson young and I've been trying to gain my balance in this world ever since!


Other people and how they perceive you, portray you, belittle you, judge you, just tells you everything about them and nothing about you.


Some people need to gain some information before opening their mouths.


...and even worse those that laugh or cause harm to you or lie or disbelieve you, you still hope they never end up in your shoes... 


@KawaiiDollDecora

#kindnessmatters 

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: