After an exhausting two days:




I managed to get a lot done that was on my to do list and I'm keeping going, The council sorted a second rebooking of the rebooked bulky waste and it's finally gone (THANK YOU SO MUCH) It's made a huge difference to my mental health as I can clean up my garden now. ☺️🫢🏼

Allegedly Darlington council just takes it from gardens or kerbside but I can't confirm this at this time, just someone who lives there mentioned it to me.

Anyways I hope the do it online system is updated to support more disabled people.

I have an hours workshop booked in today about home education and ADHD which I hope will help me in regards to my son and I signed up to a beta testing of a business course worth £2000 and got accepted, hopefully it will help me as much as my feedback and testimonials will help the team!

I am confused at how 'transformative' Wirestock want the image edits to be because I've changed hands, arms, and all sorts, I work better when told specifics and I don't have to second guess or just waste my time editing for it to be rejected.

I follow the guidelines they give but some aren't 'transformative' enough but unless I give some woman scales or turn them into a lizard person, which will take hours I don't want to do incase its rejected, I don't actually know what aspects they want changed or what transformations they want.

"I try even though I know I'm gonna fail" -juice wrld - wishing well. πŸ˜…πŸŽ΅

Hopefully the reporter I assisted with the towns odour issues will have everything he needs for his article now and I will always do all I can to help people on my town.

The charity that wanted to collect plastic bottles didn't come for them, so I never understand why people don't follow through with things.

Some people on my town don't seem to keep to their word, I had to buy this bed because a lady promised me hers and never got back to me, and now I'm fighting my catalogue as I'm surprised this ottoman storage bed passed quality assurance checks as the wooden slats are completely weak and constantly break.

I'm sick of falling through into the storage, I knew I'd end up in the storage but I just wish catalogues and manufacturers helped consumers better.

Life has been major hectic for me and I just tend to want to stick with my close friends or be left alone and other people don't understand that.

I'm still doing the marketing research for my business plan and continuing with the illustrations for the children's book.

The veterans canvas isn't due till September but I want to get that finished by next week.

I made a very small Etsy sale yesterday so I have some jewellery to post and I just hope that I can save up for an advertising campaign.

I may have to crowdfund more, to get more stickers released or raise funds for my business.

Rishi Sunak doesn't understand the reality of life for the disabled and if they could assist us better with transportation like our own cars and grants for small businesses we would never have to be jobless because people don't want flexible workers.

If I ever win the lottery I think I'll start a business network for disabled people and people with mental health conditions, to prove to the government that people like us are worth it, we need the support and once we have it we can be exceptional!

However, stigma is all that matters to the majority these days and I'm still shocked I didn't get the EE job to be fair because I could have gone on to become a team leader and more.

I forgave the lady from there that had me in tears on the phone but I won't apply again. I'm making my own mark on the world, in my own ways.

This disability and different conditions awareness book will be the first of a lot of projects I'll be doing and I want to eventually write a script for a short film or some movies that are both sci-fi and entertaining but consist of main characters that have different disabilities and conditions that meet perhaps at a support group.

Creative ideas are endless.

I've had some bad pain flare ups so had some tears and break downs but I pick myself up, dust myself off and sleep. 

Then after sleep and recharged energy, I continue decluttering the house, which is making way more improvements lately so that's got me happy, and now the bulky waste has gone I feel less claustrophobic in my garden and home and I can start and feel more proud of my house!

A little bush/tree is growing outside my window and I am weird as I'm so connected to nature in comparison to others, I can't cut it down and it's just bizarre how it's growing right outside my living room window.

I watched 'the pod generation' movie last night and I was so confused at the low ratings, I guess some people were expecting the child to be born and become an AI or bizarre individual but it ended after the birth, I could clearly see the storyline was about the pod, or external womb, and maybe they'll do a second one.

It was mildly amusing to me that the man in the film was a botanist and was having students hug trees and touch nature and how he described how nature is a natural comforter and just by touch can empty your mind of stress, thoughts and help you to relax.

It reminded me of me and my hippy side ahaha.

They were wanting to replace the trees with holograms. πŸ˜… About right. Capitalism versus nature.

Here is the video regarding my Disability Awareness book I keep seeking contributors for, the more that gets involved the better the book will be for raising awareness.


More information on the book can be found at www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk, from the drop down menu select book projects.

Now I'm going to get ready to face the day!

S. Xo


@KawaiiDollDecora


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: