Durham County Council...😞:

...Exhausted...!!

The Bulky waste collection was not collected and a neighbour saw a collection van pull up outside my property and look over and then go to the bottom, turn around, park up again outside my property, stare at my property from the van and drive away.

I called the council around midday which I thought would be ample time for them to communicate with their staff.

However, it's 10pm and the bulky waste is still there.

I ended up sat on the floor at the end of my driveway crying cause I just can't deal...


I mean ...when you're constantly fighting pain and trying to change everything for yourself and others, for the better, and there's obstacles thrown at you and some just seem more stubborn than others to be removed, it drains you.

I mean I'm working super hard and fighting super hard to make things better and I just don't deserve to have so much of my time wasted trying to get something I'd paid for, over a month ago, to get done.

Considering I'm someone who corrects myself and likes to do things right the first time, I guess I just can't understand a system that constantly wastes time, and just drains you like a toxic vampire, of energy that you need to complete things you've dedicated yourself to and have responsibilities for.

Things should NEVER be this exhausting and hard!

...ever!


There is just no need.

🫢🏼😞🫢🏼

Anyways, 

I had been helping people on my town with the towns odour issue in which the quarry was deemed the culprit. 

Well, I spoke with Sam Lawley (reporter) today about those I've been contacting the Environmental Agency on behalf of and trying to eradicate the smell, (as a disability advocate and someone with various experience people do come to me and I do what I can or forward them to people who can help if I can't).

I explained to him in November 2023 I got an email about what they were going to install in the quarry to water down the odour and I reached out to my community today to contact him if they wish to report the odour or explain how bad it is for Newtonians.

Together, I feel, we can change the town so businesses aren't being as affected by the odour and people can enjoy the sunshine and BBQ's without an egg-like odour.

This is just some of the work I've been doing to help my fellow Newtonians, and I'm only just getting started.

...I'm going to need my time and energy to try and better my situation, so I took some rest opportunities today between a lot of things I had to do and I'm not quitting on myself.

I believed in myself when no one else did and I know me and I know what I can achieve so I'm working exceptionally hard to be someone I can be proud of.

At the end of the day, how I feel about myself is what I have to live with and therefore that's all that matters; being someone with morals too and who believes in both science and the universe, I know if I genuinely put my mind to it, I could show people that things don't have to be this way.

...I'm just a realist that dares to dream...

.. wish me luck 🀞🏼 ✨ I have a lot of years of studying ahead of me and this job huntage situation is virtually useless and hopeless... 

All I can do is try...

S. xoxo

@Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷 ✨ 


https://consult.environment-agency.gov.uk/north-east/aycliffe-quarry-landfill-site-aycliffe/


(Link to all updates)


Image below: Email PDF notice Odour Update, November 2023:






Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: