Moving forward with or without support:

I'm getting angrier and angrier tbh at Tony Beddard and what he put... I prefer genuine disabled advocacy where people have morals not people who condone abuse as long as they get promoted.


ADM hasn't reached out to me so I guess I'm done with that part of my life.


I will surround myself with genuine people who won't condone abuse or aggression and genuinely advocate for the disabled whether or not they get promoted by the aggressor or not.


People need to think about who they surround themselves with and what they stand for and I prefer authenticity and the protection of the disabled over people who don't care if someone disabled is mistreated as long as they get promoted via their media tools.


I'm disappointed but I'm moving forward with or without support.


Thank you Tony for showing me what you and ADM actually stand for, Disability Advocating is more than promoting, it's advocating for the support and well-being of the disabled and no matter who owns what or does what, if they choose to mistreat someone then that's their choice and I can't stand by it, not for free promotion and not for a billion pounds.


My morals aren't purchasable.


S.w.

Sad and disappointed but moving forward anyway.


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: