Stigma:

Stigma:

The problem is with things like this..is the fact that you aren't around those who you think are faking 24/7, (or assume haven't had bad experiences), you know only what they've told you, some people take their abuse to the grave with them πŸ˜•, others like me shout it from the rooftops to eradicate stigma on survivors and show people that they're not alone. 

The mental health support and the system needs to do better and I think if they did a mandatory personality test before hiring any 'care' staff, they'd rule out most sadists and opportunists that take advantage of the power they have or lash out on those they should be protecting...in my personal opinion.

I want to see my community get stronger, Aycliffe be happier and until we stop allowing the media and ego to influence our decisions, we can't start being a real team cause the world is going to πŸ’© whether people want to believe it or not, and sitting idly by and letting it is just something my personal compassion can't allow. 

At the end of the day we have to try. 



One of the last pictures I have of us as a whole family.

I was 22/23.

I had been upset because I couldn't push my son and I had to wait until I got my wheelchair, and even then I had him on my knee, still couldn't push him, he had his own wheelchair safety belt too.

Then when he was older I had him on my knee on the scooter and he would beep sometimes and giggle and these memories I cherish because they were some of the last moments of the happiest times of my life.

He lost a lot of memories with his chemo for his cancer so I truly hope he still has something from those days...

To the outside:

The outside world were very vocal when it came to telling me what they believed was wrong with me and from the outside it looked like I was demanding and my ex husband had to do everything, which was not the case.

I changed my son's nappies, bathed and dressed him, fed him, educated him and spent my life dedicated to him, and when my EDhS wasn't flared up, I'd manage a bit of hoovering or tidying, I sat on a chair and baked my son cookies, all of this no one had the pleasure of seeing and all of it completely trampled on by their obscure view of what they assumed our life was like.

When I say I want the world to be better my words hold weight.

It's not just a spiritual meme but an actuality.

And in the real world people assume all of the time, like when I was targeted because I used a wheelchair as his mother therefore, i.e, I'm faking it or I'm bad mother...

 ...the onslaught of what ensued three days into his cancer diagnosis, after that assumption, will forever chill me to my core, and scare me because I've seen real monsters and they're all types of human form...

..when I was left on floors at hospital, hit with doors, screamed at, I saw the worst of humankind, the people there in positions of support and help doing the opposite over and over, and I learned the hard way that the system only protects money and itself and we're cattle to them...and also, one I am thankful for, that kindness is RARE, and therefore more precious than Gold or Diamonds or anything Materialistic. 

Kindness is magic. It could be defined as such as it changes the world for the better, has people working together, yes even people that can't bloody stand one another, because it's about MORE than just them! I'm thankful for that because not everyone sees the value of kindness, but I'm blessed because I do.

They like to use stigma to segregate and divide because they control schools and children grow into people and they basically set people up for life to not think for themselves, problem solve differently, they're all conditioned.

Schools are a conditioning method of psychology.

It's just reality.

So my words do hold weight, the weight of thousands of women's voices who became disabled during pregnancy and little 'bedbound' me was all they had, the weight of every injustice I've seen occur towards and against others as well as myself, the lack of compassion and accountability, the eagerness to jump to conclusions or assumptions, the weight of all the chronic pain I endure every day and every single other chronic pain warrior in the world, the weight of every innocent soul that's been bullied, tormented, plagued, antagonised or abused, the weight of what needs to change.

Kindness matters.

My words hold weight.


S.


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷



Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: