All Disabilities Matter Meet:

My son and I attended the local cafe meet today and we met a new member.☺️

As always the cafe and staff were amazing and my son can't speak highly enough of them, he was very impressed and thoroughly enjoyed his meal.

Thank you to the staff for being so amazing!

I managed to get some goodies posted and chose to wear black and white today with small colourful accessories. Had fun.

A bro in a car laughed at me when he saw me and tbh I'd rather that than people giving me evil eyes lmao. 

Yep! I'm definitely different and stand out but no apologies! ☺️

If I can make someone smile with my fashion then that's great!

I've survived this long staying in my own little lane and making the best of the life I've got ahaha.

I have seriously knackered myself though, ahaha... I walked most the way back out of town to suddenly remember my glasses needed to be collected and by the time I got there I was a beetroot lmao. 🀣

I felt sorry for the ladies but hey, I did amazingly! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

I definitely got my steps in and trying to continue to work on my health and wellness etc but my gaaawd, my dad had to come and collect me and the bairn lol. Especially after my glasses collection, I was still aching lol. πŸ˜‘πŸ’€πŸ˜‚

My legs have white-flagged me lmao and turned to lead.

Still, proud AF - no regrets!

My pain management is atleast a good one!

It helped me endure all of that today!

I'm excited to see what happens at the x-ray because I really do need to sort this. My pelvis is just getting worse and worse.

Anyways, I'm excited for the new things to come, life keeps surprising me in good ways just when I feel like giving up, it's been a rollercoaster but definitely an amazing day today with my son. That will stay in my memories and maybe we should do it more often.

We actually had some good weather today too!

Thank you as always for following me on this journey, it helps to know I'm not alone.

S.

KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: