DVLA rigmarole:

Wow, the DVLA don't 'alf make it difficult for disabled people to renew a provisional license!


I'm trying to take the steps forward to sort out transportation for myself so I can attend college easier and trade at market stall events.


I'm waiting for the form in the post now and I need to send my Decree Absolute to them as well as proof of identity etc.


Slow process but the sooner I get this done the sooner I can either apply for the Wheels 2 Work County Durham scheme and get a scooter to study for college and for transportation at £35/week or try and get a motability car in which my pip would be deducted from.


Hopefully I'll get this all sorted as soon as possible, it's a shame that I can't just email my Decree Absolute with a photograph of my ID and old provisional to get a new one.


Considering all the technological advances we have to date and the fact that court documents like my Decree Absolute is released from the court in digital format, you'd think it would make sense.


All they'd need is a live video short of yourself stating your name as additional proof and then an assessor could take your payment and send the license.


I'd have overhauled this system a long time ago had I been in charge and it would be so much easier for ALL to navigate and renew licenses.


Anyways enough of my ranting about DVLA lol, wish me luck because this is a HUGE step for me in the right direction!


S. xoxo


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷





Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: