Step towards goals every day: πŸ’ͺ🏼🩷

I'm keeping super busy, sending my DVLA old provisional license off for a new one, so I can work towards getting a motability car.


Doing a business master class webinar that's focused on chronic pain.


Applying for the Learning Disabilities level 2 course at BAcoll which will be an educational refresher and certification that will only add to my learning disabilities nurse cadetship experience and qualifications.


I start my level 3 towards my Criminology Degree in September.


Looking into better educational options for my son, as he's likely ADHD.


I think I can finally check some things off the 'make myself proud' list as part of my CBT journalling, and I've been continuing with my art and applying for many jobs so you never know!


I have my business plan advisor on call any second and I'm almost finished the business plan so I'm pleased with all of my progress.


Especially with working around my disability and continuing with decluttering my home and I even got some new goodies for my Axolotl tank, they really needed them so I can't wait to get them all set up.


My fight with the ottoman bed from the catalogue has resulted in extra slats been delivered today so I can't wait to stop falling into the storage area! 


I banged my head due to it, had a couple falls this week, a little bruised but I'll be ok.


If all goes well I'll be observing the council meeting again tonight and it will all help in regards to understanding how councils are set up and more, which can only add to the criminology degree and my psychology and disabilities education and experience.


I'm hoping our town has a History buff Newtonian so I can learn all about the wonderful history on the council walls.


All of this will only help with the advocacy that I do and the books I'm creating to support my community and more.


Wish me luck! 🀞🏼✨


All any of us can do is try!


S.W.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡







Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: