Hopefully I've got a chance...

I've been working on a new project and if it goes ahead then I could earn some much needed money from my art. So bear with me if I'm not online much this week there's deadlines I have to meet on four projects now and the paid one takes priority, I'll get back to the others on the 12th, unless something changes or the work falls through of course.


I also got access randomly to my other page that Facebook has had in some Internet wormhole for like three years lmao...


(/KawaiiDollDecora is the old page...)


...I was still bedbound / housebound when I had the page and I scrolled through a lot of posts where i was trying to entertain myself with music and being weird and strange lmao 🀣 so yea cringe worthy definitely the top ten!


...so anyways I've had to go through everything and remove most weirdness lol to set it up for my Kawaii Doll Decora business now.

I've lost all the followers I had on that account, or they've left Facebook, a lot of people are moving away from social media again and it's such a struggle especially for those who put in a lot of time to build up followings.

I have 127

It's better than 0 and it's a start.

But I think I'll stick to this page ( my /KDollDecora) mainly and share my more NSFW art on the other account.

Makes sense so people who like cute things don't get offended on here and people can still see my creepy, adult, or bizarre art on the other page!


Hush now, we're all adults here and if you're not then where are YOUR PARENTS DO YOU KNOW what time it is?!


Why aren't you in bed?!


Back to the adults, yea, so that's the update, thank you as always for your support, i would have loved to show you some of the amazing creations I've created and been working on, I'm 5/30 images down, but I can't because I'm selling them, hopefully...


I'll share if they don't get through.


It happens, just means it's not my moment that's all and we just got to keep moving forward.


Hopefully all my hard work will start paying off sometime soon lol, cause I'm penny pinching and it's hard when you are skint but have to keep working towards your goals no matter what.


Would I have liked some chocolate as I frantically create and edit?


Yes, but that is a long lost dream rn, until I can once again afford some chocolate...


Chocolate to be or not to be, either way, I'll make it through lol.


Night xx


Your little cheeky and sweet friend.


-K•Doll 🩷✨

Xoxo 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷



Art: a close up of an eye and some glasses, pop art style. Made by KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 ✨ 


Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: