Update: Surgery???

 Update:


I managed to get an X ray booked in next week so I can get my pelvis assessed in an asymmetrical position (stork x-rays) as SPD doesn't always show up in normal MRIs etc or symmetrical positions, although my gap is quite big, I don't know how much healing (if any) has happened or if the lower back is worse.


This x-ray will allow me to see what needs to be done.


There is a laparoscopic surgery that can fuse the symphysis pubis bones together without a plate, with sutures, which allows for more natural movements.


I always do thorough research before approaching anything, it's good to know all possibilities and prepare for all outcomes.


Wish me luck guys this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do this year!!!


S.xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨ 


🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷✨🩷



Image reads: "Be the type of energy that no matter where you go, you always add value to the spaces and the lives around you."

Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: