Dislocations and surgery:

 Ok so I've been brave, and I've asked for a GP consultation to see if I can re-apply for pelvic surgery because this is just getting worse and not better and although my disability impacts all of me the SPD and the gap in my pelvis is the main reason I can't walk very well and I'm in constant agony.


If I can get the pelvic bones fused then it would open a lot of doors for me and take half of the obstacles away.


I feel my pelvic bones digging in when I walk and things and it's excruciatingly painful.


I'm being brave and I'm speaking with a lady doctor today to see about referrals because I was initially denied surgery before.


With the way the systems going I don't want to end up homeless with a dislocated pelvis, I think I've walked on it long enough and it's about time someone in the hospital departments actually helped me!


I've lost five stone and I'm more mobile and I just can't keep up because of it.


Less pain is appreciated, I'll still be in agony with EDhS etc but it's been a long time struggling with a dislocated pelvis and I've shown I've done my best so now it's their turn.


S. xoxo


#blog #blogpost #surgery 

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨




Popular posts from this blog

NEWTON PRESS review : Blacklisting:

A weight has finally be lifted:

Hacked, Stickers, Betrayal and Pride: